This page contains resources that we make freely available. If there is something you need and can't find, let us know - we might create it!
- Speech Planning Worksheet (Word) by Craig Senior. Use this template to work with the meeting planner to define high-level concepts and audience.
- Speech Writing Template (Word .DOT) (RTF) by Craig Senior - Using this template, 2 full pages of text will be about 6-7 minutes to speak.
- Speech Introduction Template (Word.DOC) by Craig Senior - Use this template to write introductions to a speech. The speaker writes it; the Toastmasters/emcee reads it.
- VERY informative Member Kit English, Member Kit French, La trousse d'information du membre, by Norma Domey, DTM
- Membership Growth and Retention by Heath Suddleson, DTM
- Transferable Toastmaster Skills Club Officer skills that are transferable to the workplace, by Velma Latmore, DTM
- Toastmasters English/French Glossary
Toastmasters Meeting Roles
- Ah Counter Report (Word) (PDF) - one-page template for the Ah Counter.
- Word of the Day (Word) (Rich Text Format (RTF) - one-page template to post the Word on the Day on your lectern
- Toastmasters meeting role descriptions and sample scripts
- General Evaluator Checklist (PDF) (Word)
Agenda Template: a Model Meeting Agenda.
Top 10 Reasons to Get Your Competent Communicator (CC): Bilingual document with 10 great reasons to reach your first Toastmaster educational goal.
Communication and Leadership Roadmap: A road map to the Communication and Leadership recognition system. Use it to plan your Toastmasters goals. (Updated February 2008 by Frank Schilder.)
Toastmasters Educational Tracking: A Microsoft Excel workbook to help you track your educational achievements from Competent Communicator to Distinguished Toastmaster.
This is a collection of PowerPoint presentations and Excel workbooks related to club finance, in English and in French:
Links to Resources outside our web site